Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Gratitude - hand stamped and antiqued copper pendant

gratitude pendant pic 1I recently visited this wonderful restaurant called Café Gratitude and was completely taken by the the people, the food and overall the energy of the place. I have written more about it (with lots of photos) on my blog if you're interested: http://cutelittlepackage.blogspot.com/2009/08/cafe-gratitude-san-francisco.html

While I was there I happened to read this beautiful sentence about Gratitude. It said "Gratitude is the memory of the heart".

Inspired by these words I have created this pure copper pendant. I hand stamped the word GRATITUDE on it. Then hammered and textured it and put it through a patina process to add depth to the designs. Finally I hand polished it to bring out the details.

gratitude pendant pic 2Wear this pendant as a constant reminder to yourself and others around you that gratitude is a beautiful state of mind to be in at all times.

Length: approximately 1 3/4 inches (4.3 centimeters)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin