Monday, February 01, 2010

Entwined In My Love - fine silver wire heart and faceted garnets pendant

Wow it's been a while since I created a fully wire worked pendant, particularly in fine silver. I LOVE the way this one turned out! :)

Entwined In My Love - fine silver wire heart and faceted garnets pendantThe gorgeous, deep red faceted garnets look fantastic on the backdrop of fine silver wire. I first formed the heart shape with twisted fine silver wire and then wrapped a "vine" of fine silver with garnets on it all around the heart. Then, as a finishing touch, I added a single garnet drop to dangle at the center of the heart.

Length of pendant (including bail): approximately 1 3/4 inches (4.5 centimeters).
Width of heart (at widest point): almost 1 1/2 inches (3.7 centimeters).

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin