Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Veganosaurus

A new store for a new year! :)

For my Birthday in November, I decided to start a new store just for my miniature clay sculptures. It's called Veganosaurus and is filled with miniature critters, monsters and the one and only Veganosaurus Jack!

I discovered a fabulous new material called iClay and have been thoroughly enjoying creating with it!! The colors are so happy and bright! :)

It is slightly different from polymer clay and each clay has its own set of benefits. So I will of course continue to create with my beloved polyclay but I'm also happy and grateful to have stumbled upon this new medium.

Here are a few of the many things I've been making (with both kinds of clay). Some at the store, some yet to be listed and some already sold:

Veganosaurs Jack


Spiff - The Friendly Cyclops


Taffyclops


Selena the Snail


Strawberrygum


Buzz the Stargazer


Mr.Bamboostic


Myrtle the Purple Turtle


So kiss me...


Princess Ducky Shopping Freak

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin