Wednesday, April 28, 2010

STRAWBERRY ROSE TEA red lampwork and silver pendant

STRAWBERRY ROSE TEA red lampwork and silver pendantMy very favorite tea room in Bangalore is called Infinitea. They have a huge selection of teas ranging from strong chais to mild herbals. The last time I visited there, they had introduced a new line of fruit and flower teas and the one that tempted me most is called Strawberry Rose. It's a delicious blend of rose petals, strawberry bits, lemon grass and a few other delicate flavors. When it arrived, I found that it smelled heavenly! I could barely contain myself for the 3 minutes of seeping time. And when I finally had my first sip I was in pure bliss.

If the flavors and fragrances of this Strawberry Rose tea took form in shapes and colors, I'd say this pendant is what that first sip would look like. :)

STRAWBERRY ROSE TEA red lampwork and silver pendantThe pendant features an absolutely gorgeous lampwork bead handmade, cleaned and kiln annealed by the talented artist Debbie Olsen. The bead is of a deep red base with turquoise and purple designs on it. I have wrapped it in fine silver wire and accented the pendant with delicious deep red Swarovski crystals to match.

Length: a little more than 2 1/4 inches (5.9 centimeters)
Width: 7/8th of an inch (2.1 centimeters)

2 comments:

turmericnspice said...

first time here...u have a great blog here...v creative!!

Veganosaurus said...

Thank you! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin