Monday, May 11, 2009

Tribal Dance - artisan wire wrapped jewelry in copper and blues

Tribal Dance




Twisting, Wrapping, Hammering... I had a LOT of fun creating this necklace.

Length of necklace around the neck : 15 1/2 inches (including clasp)
Length of the focal piece: 3 1/2 inches

(The necklace size can be increased upto 16/12 inches at no extra charge)

The focal and the two wrapped beads are made of polymer clay. I had created those a while back and was waiting for that perfect jewelry design to strike me. Yesterday it did :)

I have accented the focal with a few lapis chips just to add that extra dash of deep blue.

The copper wire and beads have a beautiful patina which gives the piece an antique finish.

As in all my creations this set is unique and one of a kind. I have carved my initials in tiny letters at the back of the pendant. All my art jewelry creations are unique and I never make 2 pieces that are exactly alike! So you get an exclusive piece of jewelry which no one else in the world owns :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin